Welcome to Therapy Experts
Therapy Experts is a comprehensive physical therapy clinic that is accomplished in the rehabilitation of all types of physical ailments, pain syndromes, sport-specific injuries and soft tissue sprains/strains and spasm/tension problems. We are dedicated to the needs and goals of our patients, improving their quality of life, and restoring their optimal functional levels.
Therapy Experts has New York's finest licensed physical therapy professional with the depth of experience and knowledge to best help in your recovery.
Therapy Experts are specialists in the knowledge of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and the biomechanics of the body and their therapeutic applications necessary to restore you to your pre-injured state or better. Here are some examples of these treatments:
- Manual Therapy: These "Hands On" techniques are used to increase flexibility, enhance relaxation, and improve mobility of the tissues and structures of your body in order to bring it back to its normal, un-injured, pain-free state. A variety of soft tissue massages will be customized to address your specific needs.
- Pain-Free Management: We use our expertly honed skills and an array of modalities to decrease any physical signs and symptoms you may have including mobilizations, ultrasound, myofascial release, sensory stimulation, warmth, cryotherapy, iontophoresis, etc., etc.
- Neuro-Muscular Re-Education: Re-training of the nervous system's influence on the nuances of musculoskeletal rhythm during fluid movement of the body. Through creative movement exercise patterns, physical therapists will re-educate the body to perform at more efficient levels.
- Therapeutic Exercise: A precise use of specific and original exercise techniques that promote muscular excitation resulting in the rapid recovery of injury. Aimed at the repair of soft tissues, growth of solid bone structures, and perfusion of the circulatory and metabolic systems through exercise with a plethora of tools and equipment that will alert the mind and spirit.
- Myofascial Release: Stretching of the complex matrix of fascial tissue that surrounds our internal body structures in order to enhance their fluid interaction. Revitalizes the body's feeling of ease of movement and flexibility in order to maximize kinetic activities.
- Agility Re-Activation: Rhythmic staccato movement variations to stimulate the neuro-muscular symbiotic tendencies of the musculoskeletal system. Unique choreographies of movement that will develop flexibility and grace.
- Equilibrium Stimulation: An influence of the body's balance mechanisms through distinct applications that result in a more comprehensive proprioceptive awareness. This addresses the motion characteristics the body needs to perform at its highest level.
At Therapy Experts, our physical therapist treats common problems and conditions ranging from sprains and strains, to headaches, back disorders, sports injuries, tendonitis and spinal disorders (e.g. spinal stenosis, herniated disc, sciatica and acute/chronic pain).
We also treat most orthopedic conditions including arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, chondromalacia patella, ACL and PCL knee reconstruction, meniscus/ ligament injuries, fractures, gait abnormalities, neck and low back radiculopathy (pain that travels to either the arms or legs), adhesive capsulitis, rotator cuff tear, wrist and hand injuries.
Our physical therapist at Therapy Experts is not just knowledgeable in anatomy, physiology, and the biomechanics of the body, but is a dedicated licensed professionals highly trained to deal with people who are experiencing a variety of physical complaints.